just started playing baldurs gate-

Jerrymouse

why did i never discover this before??

Anyone else ever play it? discover it late?

have you even played divinity: original sin 2? thats also by larian studios and its amazing. baldurs gate 3 is more of a dnd i think 5e? style game, also baldurs gate 3 is still in early access, its not fully out yet, sometime next year the game will be fully released. but again if you like it i HIGHLY suggest playing divinity original sin 2. im going back through it now and its absolutely amazing, so high hopes for bg3 for when that is fully released

• 2 weeks later...
Jerrymouse
On 6/30/2022 at 10:37 AM, Halu said:

have you even played divinity: original sin 2? thats also by larian studios and its amazing. baldurs gate 3 is more of a dnd i think 5e? style game, also baldurs gate 3 is still in early access, its not fully out yet, sometime next year the game will be fully released. but again if you like it i HIGHLY suggest playing divinity original sin 2. im going back through it now and its absolutely amazing, so high hopes for bg3 for when that is fully released

ill defintely have to check it out, sounds promising - ya i saw bg3 i was wondering why i hadnt heard anything about it, makes sense its in production still. 

Jerrymouse
On 6/30/2022 at 11:02 AM, ravnj said:

Played it in the late '90's-early 2000's. I loved it, but ended up being obsessed with Diablo II for a while.

Enjoy!

ya i went the diablo route , tried diablo 2 for a minute, then really got in to diablo 3

Me and my bestie used to play one of the boulders gates on I believe it was PS2, or maybe it was my 360?. Fun times!

Edited by FatalScroll