AFK Money Makers

Red Rat17

I recently returned to the game, and my go-to AFK moneymaker of making soul runes seems to be crashing with the new boss.

I was curious if anyone else has any methods they use specifically while they are working on something else, or just want to be lazy instead. I've been away for about a year, so I'm not sure if new content came out that may be beneficial as well, so all ideas are welcome!

21 minutes ago, Fedal said:

1. get mage tank armour

2. press animate dead button

gz you can now afk half the bosses ingame

I see, but I must safe up to buy said tank armor :(

59 minutes ago, Fedal said:

1. get mage tank armour

2. press animate dead button

gz you can now afk half the bosses ingame

Is there a way to do all this stuff, but without the effort and the dollarinos?

53 minutes ago, Red Rat17 said:

I've heard people start from Ganodermics or Seasingers/Superior Seasingers to get that tank effect while saving up for Cryptbloom.

50 minutes ago, Red Rat17 said:

i don't really do afk stuff so i'm no expert but this vid might give you some ideas to build up. And as Leo said, even gano is good enough for a lot of stuff since AD is the main carry

Spoiler

20 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

Is there a way to do all this stuff, but without the effort and the dollarinos?

Don't need either tbh

45 minutes ago, Fedal said:

Don't need either tbh

Is there a way to do all this stuff, but without competence and common sense? :lol:

learn croesus, braindead ez boss trust, will have your set of crypt in 2 weeks if you do like an hour a day

then you can afk any gwd2/abby lords/wotever for 20m+/hr

11 hours ago, Red Rat17 said:

gano/superior seasingers if you're far along in ports

4 hours ago, Deathcon said:

gano/superior seasingers if you're far along in ports

I didn't know about either of these armors until today. Thanks for the heads up :)

19 minutes ago, Red Rat17 said:

I didn't know about either of these armors until today. Thanks for the heads up :)

Just as an fyi seasingers is purchasable on the GE, HOWEVER it is not augmentable.

Superior seasingers is untradeable and only crafted in ports with its resources, its the only version thats augmentable.

Is afk jellys still good? I saw that the price is 6.3k but I never trust ge haha. I returned too and need something for a lazy person, other than pvm and croc atm. 

Not really afk but super low effort that worked for me for awhile:

- if you have at least a reputation of 4 with the workers district at Menaphos, you can make teleport tabs in the study of your POH. These were insta selling for 10k ea maybe 2-3 months ago. Made a nice chunk of change doing this. Note it's incredibly boring and grants no exp but it's making money out of essentially nothing

Edited by Aerrigo
15 hours ago, Aerrigo said:

- if you have at least a reputation of 4 with the workers district at Menaphos, you can make teleport tabs in the study of your POH. These were insta selling for 10k ea maybe 2-3 months ago. Made a nice chunk of change doing this. Note it's incredibly boring and grants no exp but it's making money out of essentially nothing

this is a good one for people with gambling addictions as well! 👍

3 hours ago, Drake M said:

this is a good one for people with gambling addictions as well! 👍

Nani?

On 7/22/2022 at 3:08 AM, Rain said:

learn croesus, braindead ez boss trust, will have your set of crypt in 2 weeks if you do like an hour a day

Your high rain. I have 636 kills and still haven't gotten full crypt dropped for him, unless your talking about using the money he makes to buy it XD

1 hour ago, FatalScroll said:

Your high rain. I have 636 kills and still haven't gotten full crypt dropped for him, unless your talking about using the money he makes to buy it XD

Yes