Whats Your Favorite Gear Setup/Switches You Use A lot For Bossing?

darkages345

darkages345

Hey everyone for awhile now PVM has been my main focus and I'm defiantly progressing but still have a lot to learn. I would love to hear what your gear setups currently might be? Another thing I've been really looking into a lot is switches, if any what switches do you use/recommend? 

As for me Melle is my favorite and main style I use. My gear usually is jaws of abyss, trimmed or reg masterwork boots, legs, body, scourage, t95 OH, kiln cape, eof with dclaws, reaver/ring of death, and book of wen. I have the all abilities and chaos roar unlocked for belle but currently don't use any switches besides nox synthe or shield swap depending on content. If anyone wants to share what your gear setup/ switches for any style may be or have any advice etc, im always looking to improve and learn. 

Edited by darkages345
  • darkages345 changed the title to Whats Your Favorite Gear Setup/Switches You Use A lot For Bossing?
darkages345

I meant to post this in the "runescape chat" section, not sure if someones able to move it or not. Thanks

17 minutes ago, darkages345 said:

I meant to post this in the "runescape chat" section, not sure if someones able to move it or not. Thanks

Moved. :)

Unfortunately, I'm really not a PvMer, so I have nothing of value to add to the topic. Apologies. :P

darkages345
1 hour ago, Sirsir said:

Moved. :)

Unfortunately, I'm really not a PvMer, so I have nothing of value to add to the topic. Apologies. :P

thank you!

35 minutes ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

My favorite switch was my flanking inquisitor staff when people still flanked

People don't anymore ? I just last month sold my flanking switches because I never used them, but I assumed I was the only one :P 

darkages345

Thanks everyone I'm slowly obtaining more an more items. With the price on most items it has defiantly been a grind, when 1 bil may or may not get the item wanted lol.