Dxp

blackhawk987

blackhawk987

So I’m doing smithing, and can’t really find anything about what all stacks with dxp weekend for smithing. Anyone know anything that does stack?

I don't believe Smithing has any limitations that aren't the standard.

That is, items that already give bonus or extra direct XP, like Effigies; XP rewarded from activities, such as D&Ds (excluding Herby Werby and Big Chinchompa); and XP exchanged from points or currencies. Importantly, Smithing Brawling Gloves (the Wilderness XP boosters) will not stack with Double XP.

Everything else should stack correctly, though! You can use the Clan Avatar buff, the Wisdom aura, your Premier XP boost if you have the Artifact, Bonus XP in Smithing, the Blacksmith's Outfit, etc. You can get a lot of gainz during DXP! :3

Generally, you will want to go to the Artisan's Workshop on Worlds 58 or 70 (84 might also work during DXP) and forge your highest-accessible burial armor there for the best XP rates, though this does get expensive!

Hess recently posted something with a whole list of what works and doesn't

Linking just in case this would be helpful :)

Also giving a +1 to what SirSir posted.

4 minutes ago, blackhawk987 said:

How do I get the clan avatar 

This lovely guide by Linda should help!

To access the Citadel in the first place, enter the portal in the Clan Camp southwest of Falador. You can request a Vexillum from the Clan Scribe there to teleport directly to the portal in the future.

~~~~~

Thanks for the link and for the confirmation, Tristan. <3

You should definitely check out Hess's guide to Double XP, @blackhawk987. Good luck with your gainz!

Edited by Sirsir