Drop Parties: Do they still exist

DominoDaddy

Hi, I miss the old school drop parties, I was just wondering if they still happen as you rarely see them anymore.

And would anyone be interested in them if they did.

I think the announcement system they implemented ruined it for a lot of people as clans/groups liked to have private drop parties, but now everyone was aware of what was happening and when.

Not sure if they removed that system.

1 hour ago, Bill Eh said:

I think the announcement system they implemented ruined it for a lot of people as clans/groups liked to have private drop parties, but now everyone was aware of what was happening and when.

Not sure if they removed that system.

Pretty certain they did remove it due to community backlash

3 hours ago, dominodan said:

Hi, I miss the old school drop parties, I was just wondering if they still happen as you rarely see them anymore.

And would anyone be interested in them if they did.

We host a drop party during our annual Christmas events. Party Pete's in NE Falador is the location where drop parties are implemented. Go ahead and check it out now! You'll see him dancing with a lizard, the Runescape mime, and other characters and personalites in the building. :P  There are also other types/forms of drop parties done by simply one person dropping items on the ground and then having other persons wait for them to appear on their side. We did something in our clan citadel like this i think earlier this year or last year (I can't remember exactly lol).

So yeah, drop parties exist. We do them on occassion. We look forward to seeing you at the next one! :) 

1 hour ago, X5-452 said:

like clan's birthday.

haha now that you mention it, I think the other one I was thinking of at the Citadel was also during the clan's birthday. Always a good day to be a Gladiator!

1 hour ago, thegreatwha said:

haha now that you mention it, I think the other one I was thinking of at the Citadel was also during the clan's birthday. Always a good day to be a Gladiator!

Don’t forget your tele grab runes!