Hey guys, it's been years and years!

Nikkilove

I know there's probably no one  around still that I use to know in Gladz, but I'm back playing again and can't help but think of my old guild. My old user name was Seva78 (account was hacked so I havent played on it in at least 10 years) I was an officer back in the days of Destroyer25, Finaltank, just to name a few. 

Anyways Hiiiiiiiiii!

Also I started a new account username LuxNicole,  can anyone help a girl out and trade me the key to the pheonix gang warehouse for shield of arrav?   I know lame lol

16 hours ago, ms jenni said:

Hey there, welcome back. You can do those quests solo now. Jagex changed them

Not on OSRS servers, which I play.  Wish they would change it on there also,

6 hours ago, Nikkilove said:

Not on OSRS servers, which I play.  Wish they would change it on there also,

Ohhhh youre an OSRS-er! Good luck out there.

On 10/28/2022 at 11:20 AM, Nikkilove said:

I know there's probably no one  around still that I use to know in Gladz, but I'm back playing again and can't help but think of my old guild. My old user name was Seva78 (account was hacked so I havent played on it in at least 10 years) I was an officer back in the days of Destroyer25, Finaltank, just to name a few. 

Anyways Hiiiiiiiiii!

Welcome back. Thats a name i havent heard of in a long time. Game gets addicting hehe.

I went by taz back then

On 10/30/2022 at 10:51 AM, Bobby said:

Welcome back. Thats a name i havent heard of in a long time. Game gets addicting hehe.

I went by taz back then

Hey! Finally someone I know!  How’s things?  

On 11/1/2022 at 9:05 AM, Nikkilove said:

Hey! Finally someone I know!  How’s things?  

Doing alright. I went back to school last year. Will graduate at the end of next year. I still harass yugi on a daily basis if you remember him. How have you been?

FYI I'm bobii ingame 

18 hours ago, Bobby said:

Doing alright. I went back to school last year. Will graduate at the end of next year. I still harass yugi on a daily basis if you remember him. How have you been?

FYI I'm bobii ingame 

Been doing good,, just working and raising these kids. Ya I remember yugi. I’ll add you in game .!  I’m LuxNicole. 

Hey Seva! There's actually still a decent number of members from those days that are still active. Some of the old school Gladz that play OSRS still use the friends chat "Gladz Chat." You can sometimes catch @Hobodaklown and others in there. 

5 hours ago, Rafi said:

Hey Seva! There's actually still a decent number of members from those days that are still active. Some of the old school Gladz that play OSRS still use the friends chat "Gladz Chat." You can sometimes catch @Hobodaklown and others in there. 

OMG Rafi! Hows the circus life treating ya? :P  Wow some things never change and I love that!  We all had some good times, weird the things I been remembering since Ive been playing again. (Like how Destroyer25 was a girl char when I first met him and had me thinking he was a lesbian for the longest lol)  Wish I still had all my old screenshots and siggies.  Ill be around o forums here and there if anyone wants to catch up.  <3