Your Runescape 10 Course Meal

JimInSales

I want to hear your best RS3 menus. Create a 10 Course Meal out of any food/drink that exists in Geilinor. Get creative and will rate your menu. Winner gets a bond.

Here's an example to show you what I'm looking for...

"For our first course, an Amuse Bouche to tantalize your taste buds and get them ready for next nine."
   Three berries; One Straw, One Janger, One Dwell, all skewered on a toothpick made of Golden Bamboo.
           *Save the toothpick to accompany you on the rest of your meal*

"The second course is a timeless starter, a classic soup."
   Sailfish Soup with a drizzle of Wobbegong Oil and also a single drop of The Infernal Sauce from The Zamorakian Undercity
        *This soup is served in the Metal Bowl from the Forgiveness of a Dwarf quest because of it's ability to stop fires both in real life and in your tummy*

"The third course contests the second in both timelessness and class... The humble salad."
   A bed of Doogle Leaves light tossed in an creamy dressing containing egg, vinegar, garlic, and anchovy oil. Topped with bacon & croutons
       *While croutons don't actually exist in RS3, these particular ones are made using a baguette from The Sandwich Lady random event. The vinegar used is from the 2013 Christmas Event. The salad itself is my Runescape version of a Ceasar Salad*

"For the forth course, we take a break from chewing, and instead quench our thirst. Just like a quarter of all Runescape quests, this one involves beer."
   A fine Mature Asgarnian Ale, served in a Calquat Keg
      *The Calquat Keg holds 4 full servings of Ale. Feel free to consume this one at your own pace as we proceed with the meal*

"Our fifth course will be one of substance and simplicity. A simple baked cheese potatoe"
    A baked potatoe with cheese and a light sprinkling of Alaea Sea Salt 
       *The potatoe here was harvested by someone with 200 million Farming XP, and cooked by someone with 200 million Cooking XP*

"The sixth course is even more substantial than the fifth. A hearty roast"
    A medium-rare Oculi Apoterrasaur steak, served Tomohawk style. Seasoned with Expensive Spices, and a pat of Yak's Milk Butter
       *Only Hunters with 200 million XP are allowed to sell Apoterrasaur meat at a grading above AAA. Ours is the Dinosaur equivalent of A-5 Wagyu*

"The seventh course is one meant to cleanse the palate of the previous six. An Icy beverage."
      One Wizard Blizzard garnished with a single sprig of mint
            *Mint can only be acquired during the Geilinor Games, and is extremely coveted*

"The eighth course, will bring us back to our second as we crest the opposite side of the hill."
       A mixture of Great Maki and Great Gunkan, both made with the finest sushi-grade Sailfish
              *These Sailfish were caught on world 116 during a Jellyfish Attack*

"Ninth course shall warm us from our last two cold dishes, as well as set the stage for the last course. A brilliant cup of Tea"
      A perfectly balanced mixture of Builder's Tea, Archeologist's Tea, and Milky Nettle Tea
           *The water for this tea came from a Magic Watering Can*

"The Tenth and Final Course is one that should be expected. A dessert to provide closure."
     A healthy slice of Cake of Guidance with a quinnell of Ice Cream
          *The Cake Of Guidance normally can't be eaten, but I'd like to think we all would have happily failed the Freeing the Lumbridge Sage portion of Recipe For Disaster just to have a taste. The Ice Cream itself with from the Beach Event*

Fish cakes

Ground cod, ground kelp, ground crab meat, and breadcrumbs.

Arc Gumbo

Fresh rumberry, fish oil (Sillago) and flaky sea salt

Great Maki

Great white shark and seaweed served with spicy sauce

Spirit Salad

Heirloom tomato, charred corn, grapes, red onion topped with a zesty spirit weed dressing

Shilo Salmon

Grilled salmon served with sweet potato mash and beans

I will be back to finish this :)

First course

Ever had a Falador native cabbage and carrot slaw?  Pickled in a pot of vinegar, but hold the bones!

Second course

Thirsty? Try a gnome cocktail, shaken, not stirred, right from the tree gnome village.  Feeling extra crispy? Add some crunchies on top!

Third Course

A beautiful Falador farmed strawberry salad with Karamja harvested bananas and witch's grapes, and a drizzle of Ardougne's finest honey.  Yummy yummy, fruit salad.

Fourth Course

Fish comes to mind as we sear a monkfish right from the colony of Piscatoris, using freshly churned butter from Draynor Village and garnished with lemon and thyme.

Fifth Course

We fancy up in here, drinking only half jugs of wine.  Yup, the freshest of fresh, stomped from grapes and fermented in a barrel.

Sixth Course

Spatchcock chicken, farm raised and organic, taken directly from the field in Burthrope.  Making a gnome grown lemon, thyme, and parsley sauce, this chicken is crisp and juicy.

Seventh Course

Don't forget about the steak! Not rotten stuff that you'd find in Canifis, but the juicy red and marbleized steak from the best farmers in Lumbridge.  Seared to perfection, after dry aged in a bag of salt from Vanekka's slayer store.

Eighth Course

Seafood comes back to mind with a lovely heim crab and lobster boil, with sweet corn, potatoes, and eggs.  Uhh...sign me up!?

Ninth Course

Can you bring me some Christmas pudding? Because that's what's on the menu!

Tenth Course

Pie, cake, or both?  Maybe chocolate? Maybe not?  The joy of this is that you can make it yourself at the cooking guild! Heck, make a pie cake! Sounds yummy to me!

@Hess

So much more than just an extravagant feast, but truly a journey around Geilinor. From Falador to the villages of the Gnomes, subtle hints of Ardougne, Karamja and Burthorpe. Delicious seafood from the bounty of Piscatoris and even Daemonheim's unique delicacies. A taste of the world's farms in Draynor, Lumbridge and beyond. An emphasis on high-quality ingredients at peak fresh taken straight from farm to table. This meal is suitable for any explorer as it will take your taste buds on a journey around the world and you won't be making the journey alone. Gather an adventuring party of Lemon, Thyme and other aromatics and you will surely find the greatest loot Runescape has to offer..... Satisfaction!!

Bonus for ending with dessert twice.
Well Done Hess

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Hess. Good job. You are not only the winner, but also the winner by default.... The best way to win. Come find me in game and I'll give you a bond

I wanted to participate, but the last week during which I intended to do so has been rather rude to me. I'm sorry. :jade:

Great competition idea, though! Thanks for hosting, Jim! <3

Congratulations, Hess! :woeh:

12 hours ago, JimInSales said:

Well, Hess. Good job. You are not only the winner, but also the winner by default.... The best way to win. Come find me in game and I'll give you a bond

:woeh: