best late game slayer monsters to kill.

ZootedMiner

So i'm 85k oof of 105 and want to know which tasks i won't lose my but on gp per hour wise in runes while making a profit and best xp.

I use a lot of soul, blood, fire, earth and death runes for referance on what i aim to make in gp to offset the costs of slayer. So around 2-4 m an hour gp wise even 1m if those other two aren't plossible. I just don't want to lose my butt and i know nothing bout what slayer monsters to look for other then lava Strykes and Nodan dragon kin.

When you unlock them Abyssal Lord's are an insanely good xp task. And if you get the special drops well worth doing.

Edimmu are also a good task. If you have trimmed masterwork and auto cannon loader they are very chill and drop t

Pretty ok common loot but their best item is the blood necklace shard which in my experience is fairly common

I really like legacy barraging Moss Golems in the lost grove.  Good chance on task for a 5-7m drop and have a chance for cinderbanes!!  You can use wilder pie to kill them earlier than 108.

• 6 months later...