Sup

Orlando

Can you get my yellow phat off sethnik's account?

Didn't Sethnik have 2 different accounts banned for macro'ing? I liked the guy, but you still left your P hat on his account? Oy vey.

Haha, no. I traded him the phat for a whip around when they came out, then he got banned shortly after, so I figure it's probably still on there and he wouldn't care by now.

Hey Snake!

Like Andrew said, you're main was probably hacked since free trade was re-added. You should recover it. I can also see on the old forums that you used a hotmail account. If you had that same account linked to your RS account then the hacker may not have even had to just recover it. They probably brute-forced your hotmail account and just did a normal recovery.

Do you plan on using the forums? I can re-instate your retired and respected rank and post count from the old forums if you'd like.

Yeah, I'll use the forums.

But how were old accounts hacked anyway? I know mines was hacked and the person had it name changed and sex changed as well >_>. I recovered it, but don't remember the password and the new recovery thing doesn't even have the security questions anymore... Fucking Jagex... I also like how I include a lot of information that could help with the recovery yet I get a rejection 1 minute later... I'm suuuuure they actually read it.

But... Sethnik got banned for autoing and got unbanned somehow. Don't know who has the account now.

Edited by Orlando