Crossing the line into IRL RS-nerdess

Pyrolord

I was recently scrolling through TikTok at work and stumbled upon my FYP a video guy just talking to a mic and he pointed out that he was rambling while wearing a dragon chainbody. Now I have never watched anything RS related on TikTok (it wasn't even a RS-related ramble or channel) so I guess Jesus just led me to that video for some higher-power reason. For those that don't know, the d-chain was one of my three stapled FashionScape items back in the day (before Jagex completely ruined it with the armour graphical rework) so you bet your ass I looked it up and bought one. My inner child has never been happier, but older me feels like such a nerd :lol: No idea yet if it'll be worn in public or just around the house as I do not tell anyone about RS, friends nor family. 

Has anyone else bought anything from the Official RS merch store, or any RS merch store for that matter, and feels the same or is just me? Or who is too far in the RS closet to even think about it? 

Neat find! I think satisfying your inner child is a definite form of self care.  (Y)

Etsy has so much RS inspired knickknacks too! I'm kinda surprised I haven't bought anything from there yet! I know that in the future though, I want to splurge on an art commission of my in-game character. My family has been aware of RS for years (I played it immediately after school *a lot* as a wee lass), so it wouldn't be weird to hang something related to it in my house. (H)

Had a party the other day that include some Christmas crackers with party hats inside them. Collected a few so I could imagine what being an rs trillionare would be like

I have seen a few rs related things on tiktok but not much, d chain is definitely before my time though lol

Edited by Mrs Deww

Kinda on topic 😆

I seen a teenager on one of the Jersey shore boardwalks wearing a shirt that said RS3 on the front with letters that were dripping blood and on his back I guess was his RS name big(something) I can’t remember. I felt like stopping him and talking shit but I was with my wife and didn’t want to embarrass her 😜

On 12/29/2022 at 11:01 PM, Rafi said:

Gonna require a picture of this. 

Kind of an odd request but ok:

fo36NbaV_400x400.jpg

There you go.

Spoiler

Untitleddesign_55_500x.png?v=1649686868 

Looks really good in person

On 12/29/2022 at 11:10 PM, MiniMoonPies said:

Neat find! I think satisfying your inner child is a definite form of self care.  (Y)

Etsy has so much RS inspired knickknacks too! I'm kinda surprised I haven't bought anything from there yet! I know that in the future though, I want to splurge on an art commission of my in-game character. My family has been aware of RS for years (I played it immediately after school *a lot* as a wee lass), so it wouldn't be weird to hang something related to it in my house. (H)

I kind of what to look through Etsy now :lol:  How big are you wanting to make that piece of art? 

On 12/30/2022 at 8:16 AM, Kris_Kronkle said:

Had a party the other day that include some Christmas crackers with party hats inside them. Collected a few so I could imagine what being an rs trillionare would be like

Now that's living the dream! 

27 minutes ago, Hess said:

what board walk?? I’m from Asbury park!

Oh shit nice we are about 90 minutes from each other - neighbors 😜. I live in South Philly and have a shore home in Wildwood NJ. Great boardwalk. 

So I guess your a “Boss” fan 😆

10 hours ago, Pyrolord said:

Kind of an odd request but ok:

fo36NbaV_400x400.jpg

There you go.

Hide contents

Untitleddesign_55_500x.png?v=1649686868 

Looks really good in person

I definitely thought it was gonna be a fake chain mail body rather than a logo on a T. I also definitely meant a picture of you wearing it, not just of the  shirt! 
That’s quite subtle. I don’t even think most people who play RuneScape would recognize it as a RS reference. 

On 12/30/2022 at 8:16 AM, Kris_Kronkle said:

man why didn't i do this...very common practice in the UK for Christmas to have Crackers (almost like a requirement}

It is kind of amazing how much Runescape has spread, there are multiple "famous" people who have played before. 

On 12/31/2022 at 8:38 PM, Pyrolord said:

I kind of what to look through Etsy now :lol:  How big are you wanting to make that piece of art? 

Do it! It would be a digital commission, so the size wouldn't really matter! I'd imagine I could print it up to at least a small poster-ish one.

On 1/1/2023 at 2:36 PM, UnrealDream said:

It is kind of amazing how much Runescape has spread, there are multiple "famous" people who have played before. 

Besides Dr Joe Jenninz?