When pk'ing/clanwars in wilderness was still there..

Nostraviran

Hello everyone

I've recently started playing runescape again after 10+years off absence and as runescape was all about pking/fighting for me in the past I started looking into clans again.

My previous clan seems to be no longer around (The Titans) and when looking at the current clans Gladiatorz was the only familiar name I could find.

For now I'm still F2P but if I keep playing and go for membership again I might consider applying for gladiatorz.

I'll already hang out in your clanchat as guest.

Some content for the people that were here 10+ years ago!

https://vimeo.com/791939544

I have some more shot from the titans angle but I'll start off with this one!

2 hours ago, X5-452 said:

Hiya!

RS nowadays is mostly PVM instead of PVP, but I hope you'll enjoy that kind of combat too.

Well I've been enjoying some skilling for the past couple of weeks and during homeworking it is the perfect to combine with meetings and other stuff I'm doing 😛
It also helped that allot of things have changed on the skilling side but crazy that 200mil xp is the goal nowadays and not just 99 or maxed in a skill specially thinking that I only did skilling to be able to fund pking and some bossing at the end.

Edited by Nostraviran

It´s funny how when these clan wars and other stuff back then were happening I was a Pre-teen brat who had not yet even started playing Runescape. Now I am 22 year old adult and 4 year old member of this clan. Time flies I swear! 

Edited by Runekone
On 1/23/2023 at 8:56 AM, Nostraviran said:

The most accurate way to describe this clan, from its not-very-immaculate inception. :sekretz:

Welcome to the community! If you decide to go P2P, we'd be happy to have you with us. Enjoy reliving the game! :3

You may find that we’re the only major clan that survived the transition from the PvP oriented nature of RS1 and RS2. I’m sure we fought each other a number of times if you were in TT!

On 1/24/2023 at 1:16 AM, Runekone said:

It´s funny how when these clan wars and other stuff back then were happening I was a Pre-teen brat who had not yet even started playing Runescape. Now I am 22 year old adult and 4 year old member of this clan. Time flies I swear! 

*emerging adult ;)