Amsterdam

Emeraldwpn

so, i went and saw things. That's about it, i think it's over-hyped and you spend entirely way too much money there; then again, I'm not a pot head. Yes, there was other things to do there than get high everyday, but even doing those other things and you are done within 1-2 days. Maybe staying a week was too long for such a place; regardless, i still had fun.

Amsterdam is the UK's and Europe's Las Vegas.

would've had a more detailed post, but i am le tired and i need to clean myself up.

Pretty exciting that you were able to go and visit!

However I must admit it is not one of my top 10 places to go before I die.

Yeee fair play... a week is a very long time to spend in one city!

Went for a weekend... smoked a lot, drank a lot... booze is crazy expensive.

Lolsterdam. You would have had more fun without your girlfriend tbh. :mez:

not gonna lie, there's a good chance i would've bought a chick from the red light if i was single.

Shouldnt have gone for a week, even if it was only for partying. Or you should have used the public transport to visit other places aswell. Utrecht, leiden, Den Haag and other cities are within an hour by train.

No it isn't; it's just too long to spend in Amsterdam.

From what I gather, Amsterdam is worth a long weekend at best for a traveler. Glad you made it out alive, though :reporter:

From what I gather, Amsterdam is worth a long weekend at best for a traveler. Glad you made it out alive, though :reporter:

Thanks.

Yeah, I would've preferred to go somewhere else (was looking to go to Germany), but my GF and other friend were pot heads and too broke to want to leave.

I'm thinking of going to another place before the summer ends. Aiming for the Asian bodies, any suggestions?

Germany is a great place to visit. Beautiful country, good food, and great beer. I've been to Munich, and I've heard Berlin kicks ass.

As far as Asia, I've always wanted (and still plan) to spend time there, but I haven't made it out there yet, so I'm not much help.

I'm thinking of China, Thailand, or Malaysia.

I always wanted to make a trip out of it. Spend a month or so down there and hit a handful of countries that are near one another.

Thanks.

Yeah, I would've preferred to go somewhere else (was looking to go to Germany), but my GF and other friend were pot heads and too broke to want to leave.

I'm thinking of going to another place before the summer ends. Aiming for the Asian bodies, any suggestions?

Should have gone to Germany, I loved every bit of it.

>Gf and friend pot heads

>broke

nothing to see here, nothing new :jaymonkey9ra:

did you bring me back some hash brownies?

if not delete me from your friendslist.

you would've loved the place

You should definitely go to Berlin... the history will just blow you away. The East/West differences are astonishing. It’s my favourite place in Europe ^_^

Sadly you didn't enjoy your time in amsterdam, was wondering did you vistit some of the historical sites in the netherlands?

I am a stoner and personally i wouldn't go to amsterdam for that reason as i love history and plan on majoring in it. The fact that it is still illegal there as i do believe if you are caught outside of a one of the cofee shops you can get arrested really doesn't help me see why it's a major stoner destination.

Germany probaly be a good location to travel to mainly because i like the culture and alot to learn there.

Hope your next trip goes alot better then that one did B).

Suggestion on place to travel in Asia:

Really depends what you are looking for on your trip i know my old history teacher loved it in Laos which from his pictures he brought back kind of convinced me to travel there sometime in my life.

Another place i'd like to go is Cambodia which has some history to it plus had a few friends who use to live there or have family out there.

Edited by A Dark Heart

no, not any historical sites were visited while i was in the Netherlands. I didn't know what to visit, then again i wasn't by myself. Usually when i am by myself, i'm all about visiting old historical sites. At the same time, I didn't think of researching on what's historical in the Netherlands.

This is my first trip that was somewhat of a let down, i still had fun regardless.

Also, i have decided to go to Thailand for Christmas break later this year. I don't think i will be traveling out of country for the rest of the summer.