slayer soul collection

MrsDewwBerry

hey yall i have a question for anyone that can help

I'm working on the to be a master achievement for trim to collect all slayer souls and keep running into an issue I tried collecting shade, banshee, and aberrant spectre souls and each one just give a ghost soul.

ankou gave me a skeleton soul I spent hours at all locations and couldn't get the specific soul I was needing for the codex 

how do i go about getting the specific soul I need for the codex 

This is apparently a new bug since Raptor tasks, and there is a fix coming up. Found a link through reddit search: 

1 minute ago, X5-452 said:

This is apparently a new bug since Raptor tasks, and there is a fix coming up. Found a link through reddit search: 

ah i see, i did a choice task from raptor yesterday and selected one i am having issues collecting to see if that would help in getting the soul i needed but still only gave me a ghost soul i didnt know about these bugs hopefully its gets settled soon 

Just now, Halu said:

i went to go check the souls cause i knew i needed it for trim and saw like 8 more tasks to do since todays update =( 

yea i posted a thread on changes that were announced a while ago 

heres the link if it helps kind of details what each change was 

Yeah lots of bugs with ushtabis right now sadlly. Another one: skele wyverns are giving skeleton soul instead of wyvern.