Battlefield 3 vs. Modern Warfare 3

Doc

There's a thread for both, I know. See below.

Which game is better, multiplayer wise? BF3 looks really fun. I've never played either so far. I have ~9 hours of FPS multiplayer experience, just from the past 3 days of Medal of Honor.

They are both different games with different play styles, no need to compare them.

Lets compare Assassins Creed with Mario kart, what is better multiplayer?

Elaborate.

And that comparison is retarded, and you should feel retarded for making it

Agree with Hess, they're both entirely different really; If you like slow, tactical play, BF3 wins. MW3 is a twitch shooter. I've been having a ton of fun with both of them over the last month.

I think I'd side with BF3 if it's tactical and not how fast you can squeeze the.. button on your controller.

Then again, I would need to play both to get an unbiased judgement.

I think I'd side with BF3 if it's tactical and not how fast you can squeeze the.. button on your controller.

Then again, I would need to play both to get an unbiased judgement.

Yeah, in MW3 if someone sees you before you see them you die. Unless they REALLY suck. So, if someone sees you before you see them, you die ~95% of the time.

They are both different games with different play styles, no need to compare them.

Is that bottom comparison supposed to be an analogy for BF3:MW3? Because if so, that's a terrible analogy.

BF3 and MW3 are two very similar games, and the gameplay is also very similar.

Is that bottom comparison supposed to be an analogy for BF3:MW3? Because if so, that's a terrible analogy.

BF3 and MW3 are two very similar games, and the gameplay is also very similar.

Assassins creed is a fighting MP while mario kart is a Arcade racer. BF3 and MW3 are both FPS's, while they may have different play styles they are BOTH the same genre.

As I've never played BF3, I cant say. I'm not fond of MW3, though.

Honestly, the only thing I found wrong with MW3 was that you die SO much faster. In the Free-For-All if you get hit twice you're a goner. Also, the respawn time is insane. Until I buy the new Halo that'll be coming out soon, I'm sticking with Black Ops.....Even though there's only like 40k people that play now. Not even half of that are on TDM.

Haven't played BF3 =\

How did you become a Rider of Rohan making analogies like that...?

In CoD's MP, you just run out and shoot each other with the best assault rifles and use overpowered perks. In BF, you have to use strategy. Different weapons and roles are useful for different maps and different sections of those maps. In addition to shooting, many of the maps require you to be proficient with various vehicles, or to at least know how to defend yourself against them. The only thing I like about CoD more than BF is zombies, and those aren't even in MW.

Edited by Knightmare25

What those two said. I have neither but I've played both of them plenty of times with friends. BF is just a much better and diverse game overall. It just takes a little time to get at it, like with most games. But the slower pace and toughness during that time turns some people away from it. I mean, if they don't have the brain power to learn the simplest of things, can't really change that. That said, sometimes when I'm feeling a more arcade shooter, I'll want to play MW but that's rare.