Ed3 during dxp?

Achillesoix

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone is planning on running ED3 during dxp. I have never done it but have read its great for leveling. I would love to learn how to dungeon in runescape as i have never done it. I used to lead raids in swtor so I'm assuming i can pick it up quickly. If anyone is interested in setting up a day to do it please let me know!

Thanks guys and good luck on the gains!

There was a similar topic posted here:

Based on that looks like God Jamot and L A W R E N might be looking to do some at some point over dxp. I am sure there will be a couple of others as well. 

In that topic Beric also pointed out there are some discord roles you can assign yourself to be tagged if anyone else is looking :)

1 hour ago, Achillesoix said:

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone is planning on running ED3 during dxp. I have never done it but have read its great for leveling. I would love to learn how to dungeon in runescape as i have never done it. I used to lead raids in swtor so I'm assuming i can pick it up quickly. If anyone is interested in setting up a day to do it please let me know!

Thanks guys and good luck on the gains!

hmu in game G, we can plan something

@Achillesoix what are ur combat lvls? and what kind of gear are you working with? have u done the curse of the black stone quest for unlocks? :) 

• 2 months later...