End of DXP

Axhowler

With the end of DXP coming today:(

Just wanted to see if everyone reached the goals they set for themselves? 

If not what can you do to prepare for the next DXP? 

Myself I would prepare a lot better spent a lot of time bankstanding this DXP:gladz:

I achieved my goal of easing myself back into the game if that counts. :biggrin_002: My in-game activity has been sporadic at best over the last year, but Fort Forinthry and the excitement around necromancy helped me to get jazzed about the game again.

I wasn't sure how much time I would get in, but I got 99 Hunter, 107 herblore, and am super close to 99 thieving. Now is the time to gathering money and resources so I can have even more herblore gainz next dxp! Coming out of an inactive period, I did have to waste valuable time fidgeting with bank presets, bank tabs, etc. Believe everything will be ready to go come November-ish (or whenever the next dxp falls)1

Already 5.6 so was just enjoying not having to grind :lol: this might have been the last dxp before the new skill drops though so likely will be playing more during the next one :reporter: 

Excited to hear what goals others were able to knock out :aww: 

30 minutes ago, Hess said:

My only objective was 200m herblore, and it was achieved.  Granted I am now in the same boat as @Cam L as Herbert did not appear :( 

makes me feel motivated to get #14. 

I completed my 200m Consitution goal and got Slayer up to 161m! I also achieved a bit more melee exp and passive agility both passed 50m. 

I fell short of my 200M range goal. The only thing I can do is make sure I don't have any longterm guests next DXP. :reporter:

9 minutes ago, Beric said:

I fell short of my 200M range goal.

Sounds like someone is gonna be camping skeletal apes with red chins soon :reporter: 

Since I didn't have any goals guess I made my goals, due to a culmination of alot of things happening I didnt get to play nearly enough

18 minutes ago, UnrealDream said:

Since I didn't have any goals guess I made my goals, due to a culmination of alot of things happening I didnt get to play nearly enough

Likewise, more or less. :lol: Though I did gain a few random levels, so I'm not complaining! 

I did aim for 120 Prayer, as I was already halfway past 119; at least I achieved that quickly enough. Now, I'm just hoping for Ghostly within my eventual path to 200M. :gg:

~~~~~

To everyone, congratulations on all your goals that were accomplished, and good luck with your remaining and future ones! <3

I didn't have anything planned, but I've always wanted to get 120 crafting, because the cape is pretty :ani:

I was able to get to 117, which is quite close to 120, so I'm happy with the progress I made ^.^