New World, Um, Combat Tree, Dead or not to be?

Hess

All I know is I sold a bunch of visages right before this announcement :jade:

2 hours ago, Beric said:

All I know is I sold a bunch of visages right before this announcement

Does this mean qbd might become relevant again? Will update with more when I watch 

Will be a interesting change to the game no doubt. And a combat style that doesn't require switching gear mid fight? If so - sign me in!

1 hour ago, X5-452 said:

And a combat style that doesn't require switching gear mid fight?

But will this be detrimental to the other styles?

I also wonder: will this style be a compliment to the other styles? Can you carry a main hand mage and off hand Necro?

We should start a new theory thread! :)

Theres going to be a ton for us to learn, so maybe it could be spot for people to easily find things to questions like "what should I try to stock up on" & "what can I look forward to" with a compiled topic with information from all of us!

Could give us ideas for events to host, reasons for attracting more members with our Necro knowledge, & hopefully avoiding anyone experiencing any kind of dishearten to Runescapes combat style change (like with eoc).

Personally I am super excited to experience necromancy. As a Mid-tier PvM'er (pushing to be better🤪), I think itll only influance the game for better. I want to see all the new abilities, weapons, and gear:)

Ive also been pushing for 120/200M in all skills, thats probably my biggest personal goal atm. Mostly cause id like to compete for the top of the leaderboards someday, so I think pushing Necro on release will be good practice/experience for so! Another reason Id love a theory thread, cause im sure I could use all the help I can get as well🤣