Necromancy 101

Deathcon

• 2 weeks later...

minor edits but  Thursday or Friday we expect a bunch of ability tooltip information to be shared, this will be updated again soon.

Let's just come to terms with it; Necromancy will be dead content on release!

I won't be racing myself, I will be thoroughly enjoying the new skill release and take it all in. Maybe I will even make some extra change and supply you all in your race! Anyways, for those who are racing or just want to be extra prepared, here is a good resource (Spreadsheet on google docs, courtesy of Dragonseance) full of good tips and tricks, both on possible progression paths, and armor ideas.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gB8FOrexERfoEgOUO2ES3KDVUiAPhLTgky-lu8B1RLw/edit#gid=0

Good Luck on the 7th!

• 3 weeks later...

so i have heard rumors that jagex is going to nerf rituals xp by 50% on reddit is anyone else hearing these and is it true?

7 minutes ago, Mrs Deww said:

so i have heard rumors that jagex is going to nerf rituals xp by 50% on reddit is anyone else hearing these and is it true?

I have not watched the stream. There is a link in the post linked below that is supposedly where Jagex mods speak of this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/15z984a/did_they_say_theyre_nerfing_ritual_xp_on_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=13&utm_content=2

If there are things people wish to see in this threads main posts that aren't mentioned feel free to poke me and I can edit.

Most of the skill is straight forward training, as someone who usually bothers to look everything up beforehand I'm unsure what if anything else would be worth mentioning here.

I could clean up the prep section since that rush is over and a lot of it isn't overly important anymore.

ok so quick question, on the list of suggested items jagex released for necro it mentioned a draconic visage, what is that useful for when it comes to necro? granted i really dont know anything about those visages anyway just not seeing where it comes into play yet

6 hours ago, Mrs Deww said:

ok so quick question, on the list of suggested items jagex released for necro it mentioned a draconic visage, what is that useful for when it comes to necro? granted i really dont know anything about those visages anyway just not seeing where it comes into play yet

It's just for the necromancy variant of the DFS but that's largely irrelevant with super antifires being tradable nowadays.