Diablo IV

Xer0Limit

Also wanna hear someone's opinion on this! 

If its any good will give me more reason to upgrade the PC

Haven't had as much time with it as I'd like, but I've been enjoying it immensely. 

1 hour ago, Beric said:

Haven't had as much time with it as I'd like, but I've been enjoying it immensely. 

Do they still shower you with legendaries/set items like in D3? That was my biggest turn off just getting spoonfed gear, made getting such items not even feel any different than trash blues.

41 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

Do they still shower you with legendaries/set items like in D3? That was my biggest turn off just getting spoonfed gear, made getting such items not even feel any different than trash blues.

AFAIK set items aren't implemented yet. I've been finding legendaries at a steady cadence, but I'm only level 31 so I can't speak to what it's like at endgame. 

5 hours ago, Deathcon said:

no the primal sets and unqiues are super rare. 

A while back I got nostalgic and tried to find my old Diablo cd to plug in the serial code on the emulator for free access. Alas, I found my Starcraft cd but not Diablo, which was a year or two older. That was my first real computer game addiction. I can still hear the villager voices and sound effects. 

Haven't played any of them since, but look forward to living vicariously through you guys!

minimaul1991

I have been enjoying it since alpha. The core gameplay and feel of the game is great. I just dislike the number of stats you have to worry about when gearing. 

I been playing a TON of diablo 4 lately and its a blast! Single player tho feels abit eh to me but with friends its just aton of fun! Really good arch filler content too!

• 1 month later...

How would you compare it to Diablo 3? I sunk so many hours into that (>600) and am wondering what the comparison of the two is like. Worried on this one that ill finish it once and then just set it down due to having so many other games on the go.

Edited by MrJSimmons
Wanted to add more context