Necro

Virusss

I have no real plans beyond grinding for 200M. I've read next to nothing about it and watched even less. I'll be going in almost blind and inefficiently screwing around. 

well my first priority will be re acquiring the max cape beyond that not much tbh I've got a decent amount of stuff set aside but I'm still lacking quests that're needed as well

18 minutes ago, Beric said:

I have no real plans beyond grinding for 200M. I've read next to nothing about it and watched even less. I'll be going in almost blind and inefficiently screwing around. 

Thats my plan to probably go back to low lvl slayer masters and work on drop logs.

2 hours ago, Beric said:

Basically this :lol:

Although I have read only enough to know I need bones :woeh: 

3 hours ago, Beric said:

+2 except going for 200M, maybe someday X) 

Im going to try and race to 200M

I kind of have my own plans for doing so and im excited to see how well it works out for me and my knowledge of rs :)

also hoping to fill slayer logs, ubshanti, etc

I hope to also be engaging with other players! learning from eachother

& finding new ways to create engagement streaming/content sharing

and hopefully, some how, make some gp🤣

8 hours ago, Beric said:

Thats why i have you covered with my Necro 101 topic ##

I dont intend to race for some spot on hi-scores but I do enjoy a bit of theorycraft/plan out how to go about leveling.

I did alot of similar things for when WoW Classic initially launched....speed-ran a druid 1-20 multiple times to just know where to go/what to kill/efficient pathing to go from quest-to-quest, efficient routing, efficient play (killing mobs as you travel kinda thing)

Didnt intend on it but ended up as 2nd or 3rd druid to 60 on the realm i played.

I mostly just will enjoy figuring out a place to level thats secluded but still decently fast so I can get to 120 and get the hang of the style overall to PvM with and learn compared to current styles that have a lot of awkward quirks to them.

I'll be the guy dragging his feet, walking around with that 'deer in headlights' look on his face. Hard to miss ...

im curious if anyone is mainly interested in either merching and capitalizing profits, or achievements 

I havent heard much from those crowds in all the necromancy talks

7 hours ago, Elvinloar said:

I'll be the guy dragging his feet, walking around with that 'deer in headlights' look on his face. Hard to miss ...

I dunno, sounds like you might blend in with the zombies :P

1 hour ago, Beric said:

I dunno, sounds like you might blend in with the zombies :P

Then blend in I shall  ...

I'll be the guy learning on the fly, trying to do bosses to figure out the best skills to use.. and failing. 

My plans are to just level and learn. 

Like everything so far, play around and explore until I find something I'm unsure about. At that point I wiki or get eaten by zombies.

I am excited about it though. Necro has always been a fun class in other games/systems.

3 hours ago, Veelish said:

At that point I wiki or get eaten by zombies.

That's just hilarious ! This is a great attitude to take toward the beginning game. Keep it up friend!

Yeah, I'll be going at it on my own pace. I likely will won't be available during release, but will certainly try and be available.

It's going to be interesting to see the impact of this new combat skill in relation to the other combat styles. Really wondering how Necro will (and will not) tie into the combat triangle (is it now to be a square or a pyramid?). Also I'm wondering which boss(es) will succumb in becoming super easy due to Necro. 

Basically just going for 200m, not racing due to IRL stuff.  I'll get there when I get there, hoping to maintain top 500 5.8s

ill probably reach 99 in 6 to 37 months lmfao

but thats okay im not in a rush , depends how much i grind it

im a slow goer as of right meow :imhappy: