Extra-Terrestrial Life

Sheckky

No, it's more for your remarks about "we already have 2D, we MADE it" and the joker clapping with regards to me citing wikipedia. You're on a forum, not posting your dissertation. Wikipedia is fine for forum banter.

Now you're arguing over if I'm mad or not? Seriously, grow up bud. You lost this one, you were wrong. Get over it.

If you choose to respond to this, so be it. Just try to add in something that relates to the discussion.

We're part of the Solar System. In that, we have the sun, which is the closest star to us (150 million km). There's something like 250 billion stars in our galaxy, the Milky Way. The Hubble Telescope can see 3,000 galaxies, and those at NASA who work with it estimate that there are over 150 billion galaxies. There aren't enough words or numbers that can correctly emphasize just how immense the universe is.

Because of all that, I think it would be beyond moronic to say that earth is the only host of intelligent life. The only people I can even see believing that are the morons who use religious texts as factual documents. Scientists are close to discovering life within our own Solar System. There are probably billions of planets similar to ours with life whose intelligence is on a level that we'll never be able to comprehend. I don't believe in green aliens who wear silver suits and travel in flying saucers, but I do believe that there is life that know more about the universe than we do. Perhaps they're too far to ever come in contact with us, or perhaps not.

In response to the video, a lot of videos are faked, and perhaps a lot are "proven" wrong as a means to preserve peace of mind. Until a species/vessel is discovered and revealed to the public, I'm not willing to speculate on every 5-second video clip as to whether or not they're real.

Edited by Knightmare25

Knightmare25, as I was saying with the Drake Equation, enough stars/planets/galaxies have been found that the odds of extra-terrestrial and intelligent life existing isn't far off now, if the Drake Equation is an accurate estimate, of course.

I saw an analogy at one time about life existing outside of our own planet. The woman said that claiming no other life exists is like taking a cup to the beach, filling the cup with water, seeing that no fish are in the cup and declaring that the ocean is void of life. It was a wonderful analogy.

I agree. Either we've already discovered alien life, or we lack the technology and resources to do so. With that being said, I watched a documentary on the Hubble when I went to Kennedy Space Center last year, and that thing is by far the most amazing thing humanity has produced.

I believe if there was shit like this and the videos were real we would know about it

We know about microscopic shit, shit deep under the sea and even pointless shit that happened millions of years ago so we should probably know about the things that are going on right now :wilson:

I believe if there was shit like this and the videos were real we would know about it

We know about microscopic shit, shit deep under the sea and even pointless shit that happened millions of years ago so we should probably know about the things that are going on right now :wilson:

Here's the answer:

If anyone remembers, I made a thread a while back asking people to sign a petition declaring disclosure of extra-terrestrial knowledge by the US Government. They did "disclose", and say that they had no knowledge of anything, but what people forget is that the US Government does NOT have to give up ANY information IF IT IS NEEDED TO PROTECT INFORMATION OF DIPLOMATIC AND MILITARY KNOWLEDGE (refer to the Supreme Court case of U.S. Vs. Nixon)

Many people say that the Government is nowhere near powerful enough to conceal a secret of this scale. I can assure you that that is not true; the Government has the capability to secure the knowledge of any secret. Refer to the man at the end of the video in OP's post. What happened to him? Who knows, but he certainly didn't tell all of his secret.

If the aliens were so damn smart why didn't they move away from the CME while they were still cloaked? How retarded of them to not notice. I'm sure they could easily tell that we have satellites and telescopes pointing on other planets and the sun these days... Even radio signals are going that far and wouldn't be all that too dated.

Nevermind, I posted a video, but it's full of conspiracy theories. Don't know how much you're interested in it. Otherwise, i will post it again.

Edited by Emeraldwpn

Nevermind, I posted a video, but it's full of conspiracy theories. Don't know how much you're interested in it. Otherwise, i will post it again.

You're such a fuckin tease, you always post something and then delete it. :breakcomputer: