DXP Money Savers

GNT Patrick

Well, this one came to mind as I was thinking of ways to save money given my slim supply after buying limitless: What are the best things to buy for PVM during/after DXP weekend? What are your favorite things to buy after DXP?

For me this is all I was thinking so far:

1. First thing that comes to mind for me is food - generic food like sharks for cheapo little bosses or for leveling necromancy later on.

Vuln bombs/potions are always a go to after dxp as well. At the start/just before dxp starts if you have excess cash it's a good time to purchase some pvm gear as well. A lot of people sell off gear to get money for dxp :)

WORD OF CAUTION: as with all investments, be cautious and do your research, every time someone wins, someone else has to lose. Make sure you are the one who wins. Good luck :)

Try to think of products that people would be selling off after getting their gains, or excess materials that they did not end up needing/using. 

As Tyler mentioned, a product such as Vuln bombs is always good. Likewise you can pick up a lot of skilling supplies by slow buying them on the ge (make a low offer and leave it in for a period of time) this can be done with items such as mahogany planks, uncut dragonstones, herbs, supersets, overload ingredients, and so on.

A moneymaker for those that have hard Priff task set done is checking margins on pouches. pouches can be handed in to lord amlodd for shards (+10 shards with hard task reward), and sometimes you can purchase a pouch for less gp than the equivalent shard return.

Before dxp you can stock up on xp-boosters, such as torstol incense sticks and sell it during dxp for desperate people who want that extra 2% going at all times.