F1 discussion

MrsDewwBerry

On 4/28/2024 at 10:41 PM, K3gStand said:

who would be your least favorite driver? Lewis Hamilton

I agree with this statement but he seems to be getting humbled this year

My favorite driver will forever and always be Yuki <3 Lando with a close second, my favorite team would be between McLaren or red bull, Ferrari would be but they have been lacking in the strategy area lately as well as Mercedes they just haven't been performing as well as they use to. 

I will miss Gunther from Hass he was a funny little guy sad he got sacked

Are you all looking forward to the Miami GP? Its not my favorite track, but hopefully there will be some good battles. I'm hoping that Albon and the Haas guys will be strong this weekend and fight in the bottom 10.

I am always looking forward to F1 Weekend, but I don´t have any expectations for Miami in terms of good racing. In my opinion it is easily worst of the three races on USA´s soil ( Best to worst imo is Austin Texas / Las Vegas / Miami )

1 hour ago, Runekone said:

I am always looking forward to F1 Weekend, but I don´t have any expectations for Miami in terms of good racing. In my opinion it is easily worst of the three races on USA´s soil ( Best to worst imo is Austin Texas / Las Vegas / Miami )

What did you think of the track in china? I saw lots of stuff regarding how poor that track was maintained over the years

24 minutes ago, MrsDewwBerry said:

What did you think of the track in china? I saw lots of stuff regarding how poor that track was maintained over the years

I was somewhat disappointed... China has been an okay track normally, it was not down right horrendous or anything, but maybe I had inflated expectations since it had been so long since we raced there. Happy for Zhou tho!

On 4/30/2024 at 3:58 AM, MrsDewwBerry said:

I will miss Gunther from Hass he was a funny little guy sad he got sacked

same, those doors didn't deserve what happened to them though when maze-spin would screw up. 

Did anyone see the Miami GP, I don't know how I feel about Ferrari being in blue it just feels... unnatural lol

Lando Norris just won his first Race! Also loved to see Yuki having great race for 9-10 positions ( Then Magnussen did Mag things and we had safety car which helped Yuki to get 7th! ). Oh yeah Alonso also got from 15th to 9th which was nice after that horrid qualifying! Miami did surprise me quite bit, I´d give 7/10.