The Dream of a White Partyhat

GNT Patrick

I have a dream of obtaining a partyhat - specifically the white party hat (aesthetically the best in my opinion). But with prices like this? 65B!?!?!?!?!?! who can afford it? 99.9% of my gameplay is AFK - the nature of my over demanding job I guess, but the freedom to have it sit on the side is fine.

I did some quick math with my buddy Martin - if I AFK at Vindy, at the rate of 17m/hour ,which is basically is, 3823 hours of Vindicta - probably more than most people play in a year lol. I write this all to basically get a few recommendations - I've never tried flipping or anything because I have a feeling I'm bad at the market, but I want to learn.  That and any recommendation of what beats AFK Vindy in terms of GP/hour. 

Anyways - thank you in advance for anyone who wants to write and throw some ideas my way - until then, I'll sit with my whole wealth at 8B and proud of it lol. Years of work went into that 8B~!

If the time ever matches up when people are hosting some pvm events you can jump in on those from time to time and get a drop or two. This might reduce the Vindy hours slightly 😅

10 hours ago, GNT Patrick said:

I’ll still take a suggestion for the other 0.1% lol

You so silly Patrick. Lol

High lvl pvm or run hard/elite/master treasure trails. Plenty of solo options of pvm which you can do. You will, however, likely need a lot of clues completed or bosses killed before you see any significant progress towards a total like 65bil+/-.

What, you only have .1% time available to actively play the game? Gotta figure out a way on your end to have time to make it happen. If not now, then maybe later? :dunno:

Edited by thegreatwha

Think about it this way: You could burn 6 hours at vindy a day to make around 100mil on average - or you can play 1 hour a day at a high level boss that earns 100m+ an hour on average and come away with the same cash a day but for way less time spent.

It's probably worth learning some actual PvM to speed up the goal.

High level pvm will always be the best (i don't count flipping/merching). Needs time investment but it is very worth it for long-term goals like yours.

Or if you're the jackpot type of guy, elite/master clues are less profit on average but it only takes 1 very lucky casket to instantly be up 7b.

1 hour ago, AmusedDragon said:

You could burn 6 hours at vindy a day to make around 100mil on average

It's probably more like 120, but it's super afk. My job is pretty demanding overall and retains my focus. With Vindy it's literally click a g, then shift g every 6 minutes/12 minutes. Afk warden warns me of everything and I think I've died only 3 times and it's always from walking away forever lol. 

I see what you mean though. What would be your recommendation of bosses to take on for money? Something that you think is 100% worth it

1 hour ago, Fedal said:

High level pvm will always be the best

On my phone so quoting these separate. I like the idea of say an hour here and there of high level pvm. What are your thoughts on what to fight as well?

4 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

Gotta figure out a way on your end to have time to make it happen. If not now, then maybe later?

Yeah, I mean I'm on the road a lot for work, but when I'm working from home the other 1/2 of the month, I work from 0400 to 1900 Sunday through Friday. Typically Saturdays are spent with the kids if I can manage to afk during that time, I still will lol. But yeah, it's just a demanding job right now

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2023 at 5:13 AM, GNT Patrick said:

It's probably more like 120, but it's super afk. My job is pretty demanding overall and retains my focus. With Vindy it's literally click a g, then shift g every 6 minutes/12 minutes. Afk warden warns me of everything and I think I've died only 3 times and it's always from walking away forever lol. 

I see what you mean though. What would be your recommendation of bosses to take on for money? Something that you think is 100% worth it

I would say that Zammy is still the best, the common drops take care of at least 30m / h, everything else is bonus and the drop rates are not bad, even with necro crashing all of it. 

• 3 months later...

doing afk content, you will never afford a partyhat. you need to do bossing to get partyhats. I collect placeholders of rares as I am able to afford them. kinda like milestones
EPuoPO7.jpg