Hero Pass? More like Zero Pass! (ba dum tss)

Hess

Well just to put a few things out there:

-Multiple media outlets covered the RS communities outrage and stance on hero pass p2w benefits

-Azmongold made a 1 hour video (which is crazy in itself he discusses it for that long, going over protoxx video of it) he has an extremely far reaching audience over multiple MMO communities. He's been known to straight up shit on Blizzard when they do dumb shit themselves.

-Reddit was on fire

-Steam/Apple/Google Play store got absolutely decimated with negative reviews, like orbital bombardment levels.

I'm sure that combined + Mod Doom (CM) likely pointed out these things to higher ups if they weren't paying attention which resulted in Executive Producer Mod Keeper to make a statement.

I get the whole "they're a business" thing but I still hate nor can ignore the fact they made some really scummy decisions, being:

-Took advantage of Necro hype of it being accessible, promoting it to resubbers/new members(this in itself without the other half is fine in my eyes but the fact they used this as a 2 parter to milk all the new/resubbers bothers me)

-Used the above^ / Kept Hero Pass under wraps until Friday and said hey btw it's next Monday (therefore not allowing any feedback to be implemented once the community saw it)

-used everything above to juice up a deal to sell jagex

This is cool, I guess; but it would have been nice to see this when it truly mattered! (After Squeal of Fortune was implemented, or even after Treasure Hunter replaced it.) ## 

I didn't have the "rawr" response that so many seemed to, but I'm glad that Jagex dropped the ill-conceived content buffs after all. It's good to see that they do have some limits on MTX they can introduce without sufficient backlash, or at least on the speed with which they can do so. 

7 hours ago, Runekone said:

I am happy that they are bringing back my beloved dailies <3

Same because:

JqRUHGy.png

14 hours ago, Deathcon said:

-Reddit was on fire

Okay to be fair, Reddit is always on fire though 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good-bye and good riddance. So tired of the MTX nonsense so many gaming companies take part in now. You guys remember when free games on the app store weren't an ad riddled mess and were actually playable? I had so much fun with stickwars.

• 2 weeks later...