Hey there

Doc

Add me on Xbox LIVE, Gamertag: MotoX Champ88

I'll send you a message with a code for a 2 Day Trial, I have one from Modern Warfare 3.

I sent you an invite. Thanks a ton

I haven't played anything apart from runescape with Dirtbag but going by your signature, it seems he's pretty bad.

yea only bads get put into the bad box. :wilson:

he can't even figure his way out.

I haven't played anything apart from runescape with Dirtbag but going by your signature, it seems he's pretty bad.

yea only bads get put into the bad box. :wilson:

he can't even figure his way out.

In a 2D universe, a prison can be constructed by drawing a solid line surrounding said prisoner. The only way out is if a 3D being picks up the prisoner and places him outside of the enclosed space.

Just saying..

I also have one of those 48 hour things that came with mw3.

How do i change my xbl name? does that cost money?

I want some variation of Iraq Lobster or olli williams or one of those catch phrases that louis' dad comes up with when he's friends with peter when peter catches him cheating with that asian girl on the yacht. the only one\ i can remember is ready set terrible.

I also have one of those 48 hour things that came with mw3.

How do i change my xbl name? does that cost money?

I want some variation of Iraq Lobster or olli williams or one of those catch phrases that louis' dad comes up with when he's friends with peter when peter catches him cheating with that asian girl on the yacht. the only one\ i can remember is ready set terrible.

Yeah you can change your name I think once for free, after that I think it charges a certain amount of MP (Microsoft Points).

I'll check