hello gladz

Mr Black

I hang out in 66 and you guys are always saying join gladz so i thought i'd drop in and see what gladz is all about now. Just to introduce myself my name is jacob black, rsn: jlblc3. i've been playing scape since classic, and actually joined gladz years upon years ago, i was friends with danger boy back then, and a few names i see on the boards i still remember. hiii rafi :juggle: . i just recently started playing about a month or two ago, enough to have 8,000 plus loyalty points or so i don't know exactly. i came back with nothing at all, staked it all away (multiple phats and what not) so i'm staying away from the arena and working my cash up the hard way, have my basic necessities and about 20m cash so far jadinko males and frosts all the way. i get on more and more, or so i find myself doing on a weekly basis, i want to get back into some teams with dg/gw/pking and an all around decent environment, which is why i'm here :).

a little bit about myself

i'm 23 and currently live with my girlfriend and our daugther. i work 40 to 50 hours a week and like to spend my free time with my daugther, my girlfriend, and of course video games such as runescape gears of war and call of duty, really don't have much time for anything else, especially since i get on rs alot more now. i really don't have too much more to say other than i look forward to meeting a few of you and hopefully if time and clan willing putting in an application in the near future.

Are you a Werewolf?

Definitely kidding. Nice to meet you! I've seen you around a bit.

If you play Black Ops, you're alright in my book!

Hello, sir! I remember you from way back then. I was actually thinking about your old signature recently for some reason.

which signature?

Are you a Werewolf?

Definitely kidding. Nice to meet you! I've seen you around a bit.

If you play Black Ops, you're alright in my book!

you wouldn't beleieve how many people tried to add me on facebook after that first movie lol

Hello, sir! I remember you from way back then. I was actually thinking about your old signature recently for some reason.

which signature?

It was like, you were wearing full dragon and the background was fire or something. It looked like it was made by Ganja Guru.

which signature?

It was like, you were wearing full dragon and the background was fire or something. It looked like it was made by Ganja Guru.

my first real signature, yea ganja made some pretty sick signatures