Gratitude

Hjordr

I just want to express my gratitude for all of you. I feel blessed to have gotten lucky enough to have this be my first rs3 clan and the tremendous amount of support you guys have. Looking forward to many more years ahead.

Friendly and active clan goes long way making RS3 far more fun and enjoyable especially in long term!

I still remember when I started playing Runescape 3 after very long break around 5 years ago. Back then my pal Nywmeta was still playing RS3 and invited me to play with him and he was in this clan named "The Gladiatorz" and told me to join. :P

I was going through hard patch in my life at time + I had my 18th birthday back then too, it was weird time to be alive I tell ya! Then Nywmeta told me that Runescape 3 would more fun with clan, but as some one who was shy and anti social I was not really sure if I would enjoy my time in the clan. 

Spoiler alert: I am happy that I decided to do application and never have looked back since!

Those are very sweet anecdotes from you both. <3 

We're glad(z) that this community is a true home to so many! I feel the exact same way. It's you all who make it so magical. :wubgladz: 

Awesome sentiment from you both. I am happy that you are both here and glad that I found this community also.

It's delightful to see that you're enjoying the community. You both have been amazing yourselves, so thank you as well. 🤍