tips and tricks

remain2022

so i have been mining and have seen many people mining and running out of stamina. this got me thinking of what i hope to be a good post, some tips that are hopefully helpful. for example when mining if you use a perfect juju mining potion and have stone spirits, your stamina refills every time you use a stone spirit making mining super afk. when burning logs use firelighters (any color) it automatically collects the fire spirits, you can strike multiple until you have a 60min buff time. this is also a good noncombat way to get charms for summoning.

please feel free to add any tips or tricks you can think of

• 2 weeks later...

so i hope  not a lot of people do this because it will jack the prices up and this might be of little use to most. but i wanted to share a good way to get free shit with some investment.

buying crystal keys. since i started the most they have been on the GE was like 22k each. at the moment there around 14k. for those how don't know they open a chest in taverley. even when the crystal keys were 22k each i made a average profit of 5-10mill off about 100 keys. this is not much compared to other money making methods but i also didn't sell all of what i got. i was mainly using it go gain skilling supplies like runes gems and stone spirits while making a little profit. i still use this method, but instead of buying a few hundred. i normally have a buy offer of several thousand going on in the GE. then every month or so i use them or as many of them as i can stand.

• 1 month later...

I am interested in learning tips! I just started playing Runescape3 about 10 ~ days ago, I have been a long time player (since 2004) but quit when RS2 came out and switched to OSRS in 2014 (I think).

This game is overwhelming. Looking forward to reading them!

This is for newer or returning players.   If you feel overwhelmed and don't know what to do, set mini goals for your account that will keep you focused.  For example, I have a long-term goal of a MQC but that is extremely long term and not reasonably attainable.  

Here's a goal that I highly recommend for all new players - Do the area achievement tasks.  If you didn't already know, each area in Gielinor has a set of Easy/Medium/Hard/Elite achievements and they all offer useful rewards.  Completing these achievements will require you to dabble a bit into everything RS has to offer and if you complete them all you'll have a well rounded account and a pretty good idea of what you consider fun and what you don't.   Set yourself a goal of achieving all the Easy tasks in an area, then moving to the next area's easy tasks.

Start in Lumbridge.  This area was custom designed for beginners and it does not have any Elite tasks. Instead it has Beginner/Easy/Med/Hard tasks.  The reward is a nifty ring which you can use for free Alchemys, a handy teleport to the Falador cabbage patch and extra runes when runecrafting.

Varrock - Rewards a chest piece that will help with your Smithing.  Also free access to the cooking guild bank.

Falador - Reward is a Shield.   I don't remember most benefits from it.  

Seers Village - Reward is a helm that gives extra logs off normal trees and acts a light source in your inventory.

Ardougne - A nice cape with some awesome teleports and a small help for Thieves

Fremminik - Some boots.  I don't remember what they offer.  

Karajma - Gloves.  Again, some nice teleports.  

Morytania - Some legwear.  I don't remember the benefits

Desert - A nice amulet that will protect from desert heat and offer some teleports around the desert.

Daemonheim - An Aura for dungeoneering that helps with extra gatestones, and more bound gear.

Wilderness - A sword with some options that make surviving in the wilderness easier.

Elflands - a Quiver for all you rangers out there.