VETERAN CAPE

Mr Black

excuse me, it's the classic, i got my veteran from hans

the little old lady keeps telling me my inventory is full, but i have nothing on me but cash....for the classic cape

Edited by Mr Black

Don't you get the Veteran's Cape from Hans? He isn't an old lady... and least I don't believe he is :sly:

i edited right before you posted.... but i have a completely empty inventory and she tells me i have no inventory for the cape or hood.

I'm pretty sure if you can't login to Classic now, you never will get another chance to. Jagex opened it up for the last time earlier this year and if you didn't login when you had the chance, you probably can't access it anymore unless you had done it before. Which means that if you can't claim your Classic Cape now, you wont be able to unless they open it up again.

I'm pretty sure if you can't login to Classic now, you never will get another chance to. Jagex opened it up for the last time earlier this year and if you didn't login when you had the chance, you probably can't access it anymore unless you had done it before. Which means that if you can't claim your Classic Cape now, you wont be able to unless they open it up again.

i thought the exact same thing so before i posted this i went and logged into classic, even did some training for about an hour lol, but it's a bug and it's all over the rs forums, i submitted my bug report and about to log in now and check it out

• 2 weeks later...