Thankful Post

Tommy Cross

Hi all,

This is my first post of this sort, but I'd like to first thank you all for how helpful and friendly you all have been. A select few know what happened to me, but about a month ago, I rolled a car a few times into a tree (solid oak, did not have the level to chop that one), and have been recovering and dealing with physical therapy/doctors appointments since. 

Since then, I realized how thankful I truly am to be alive and value everything I've achieved and still get to wake up to every day.

I would also like to start by saying I'm truly thankful for being able to play this and relate to so many friendly people in the clan. Everyone's been so great and helpful with my return to RS3.

With the holidays coming up, that's something I was really looking forward to sharing considering I'm very thankful for you all.

Now, what are you thankful for?

God speed,

Tommy

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 7:31 PM, Tommy Cross said:

Hi all,

This is my first post of this sort, but I'd like to first thank you all for how helpful and friendly you all have been. A select few know what happened to me, but about a month ago, I rolled a car a few times into a tree (solid oak, did not have the level to chop that one), and have been recovering and dealing with physical therapy/doctors appointments since. 

Since then, I realized how thankful I truly am to be alive and value everything I've achieved and still get to wake up to every day.

I would also like to start by saying I'm truly thankful for being able to play this and relate to so many friendly people in the clan. Everyone's been so great and helpful with my return to RS3.

With the holidays coming up, that's something I was really looking forward to sharing considering I'm very thankful for you all.

Now, what are you thankful for?

God speed,

Tommy

Thank you for sharing. Glad you’re okay!

Tommy,

Thanks for this. It's been a pleasure to meet you and interact on a regular basis. I am happy that you are making progress toward complete recovery. I too have so much to be thankful for. This clan is just one thing. The people that I have interacted with have been a blessing. You included.  I hope that each and every person here has a blessed and wonderful holiday season. Thank you all for being you.