How did this make it through the planning process?

Deathstar

it was kinda stupid that he said that but at the same time, this country's main religion is Christianity which is even in the pledge. and i think they say they are under attack because of a few muslims complaining and other religious supporters are saying to get rid of in gods name in the constitution and such

it was kinda stupid that he said that but at the same time, this country's main religion is Christianity which is even in the pledge. and i think they say they are under attack because of a few muslims complaining and other religious supporters are saying to get rid of in gods name in the constitution and such

Which is only there because Eisenhower felt the need to distinguish that we "stand for religion" as propaganda to make us look like the good guys during the Cold War, since the USSR was atheist. Religion has no place in governing a modern world.

...Is he serious? Goddamn, it seems that everybody running for president now is messed up in some way. And he's homophobic? I don't want to live in this country anymore..

Pic oh-so-related

1322699453990.jpg

...Is he serious? Goddamn, it seems that everybody running for president now is messed up in some way. And he's homophobic? I don't want to live in this country anymore..

Pic oh-so-related

1322699453990.jpg

Is that a missile hitting some Islamic country?

Pic oh-so-related

1322699453990.jpg

KSRhc.jpg <---Totally not invented through science

Edited by iHess