Has anyone seen me on recently?

Jeremy

I stopped playing back in September because I went back to school, and now all of the sudden I couldn't get on, and I even had to change my password on here to get back on.

I can't get my account back at all, they say my email nor password work...

It's sad to say, but a lot of old school members (and Unbeaten 1) have been hacked recently. Try to recover your account if you have a recoveries set, know your payment info, etc.

I've been fairly active so I thought maybe I'd avoid it, I was around when Linda was hacked, and have never been before. :(

How long does it normally take for them to reply back? It's been a few hours.. :/

Let me guess, you had a hotmail/live/msn e-mail linked to your RS account that you also used for other things?

I'm afraid that your bank will be empty when you get your account back.

• 2 weeks later...

Sup Jeremy, fgt. I got hacked last year, recovered it and can't remember the password for the life of me. And recovery isn't working in addition to them taking out the recovery questions. Fucking automated Jagex...

Edited by Orlando

It's sad to say, but a lot of old school members (and Unbeaten 1) have been hacked recently. Try to recover your account if you have a recoveries set, know your payment info, etc.

LOL