3D Printing

IamTref

Anyone into 3d printing I have been working with one for a little over a year now and always looking for help on how to make certain things and what temps and what not to run at just though id post here and see if anyone else is into it.

11 hours ago, IamTref said:

Anyone into 3d printing I have been working with one for a little over a year now and always looking for help on how to make certain things and what temps and what not to run at just though id post here and see if anyone else is into it.

yeah I have a dual extruding ultimaker at my job I use pretty often, whatcha looking to do?

1 hour ago, Hess said:

yeah I have a dual extruding ultimaker at my job I use pretty often, whatcha looking to do?

i have a flsun v400 and im trying to use tpu and i just cannot find the right temp or speed to get it looking smooth 

4 hours ago, IamTref said:

i have a flsun v400 and im trying to use tpu and i just cannot find the right temp or speed to get it looking smooth 

id just recommend using what’s on the back of the filament as a recommendation. PLA?

1 hour ago, Hess said:

id just recommend using what’s on the back of the filament as a recommendation. PLA?

TPU im solid with pla thats easy just trying the rubber stuff i can get prints out with it but it just does not look as clean as i would like it lots of little gaps and fuzzies

18 minutes ago, IamTref said:

TPU im solid with pla thats easy just trying the rubber stuff i can get prints out with it but it just does not look as clean as i would like it lots of little gaps and fuzzies

Unfortunately never used TPU :/ 

4 hours ago, Hess said:

Unfortunately never used TPU :/ 

ahh thats alright its really fun to make stuff out of even if its not clean love that it bends and reforms to itself