Thoughts on the Purple Santa?!?!?

10BILL

What  do you guys think the purple santa hat is gunna do? I bought 6 of em for around 70m. I figured they wouldn't go too far lower,

179a5d9bbe7f0fbee772a490677592a2.png

5c78f5c99428176b2d0c29add81a2dde.png

10ef2db64eb96c629aa461dd6d72285c.png

0c8566bb6f5c4ef7479ffaa62ca2c74a.png

42c0e5a9fbfa73a9cbacefd8d11e34dd.png

Just kind of depends how many of them are in game and how many folks are trying to merch them. I don't exactly see them climbing to an absurd price but maybe in 6 months time they are worth a little bit more than what they are now. 

18 hours ago, Bobby said:

i still have my gold phat from before. is it worth anything?

~160M or so atm. Wait a dozen years and then maybe. :P

Super Vaughn

I really wanted one but didn't manage to get one or even afford one at the moment, it looks epic in my opinion and purple is a favrote colour of mine 

just got backed to game and swiped a bit with the holiday promos so I got a few I'm sitting on I'm a on and off kind of player so I thought it be a good investment in long run.

• 3 weeks later...

Purple is definitely the best color. I have one keepsaked and another 5 to potentially sell down the line :3

I can only assume they will go up like other rares.  I have no rush to sell them either.

• 2 months later...

tbh itll only go up if they add it to the list like phats. right now they could release it in december and crash the price again. def the best santa color though