Strange food combos

MrsDewwBerry

Please note: I was an innocent bystander in all of this, and was forced to witness unimaginably cursed food combinations. :cry:

Five Brown n Serve sausages on two pieces of white bread with two slices of American cheese.

brown-n-serve-original-24572.png

58 minutes ago, Car1osDanger said:

Five Brown n Serve sausages on two pieces of white bread with two slices of American cheese.

brown-n-serve-original-24572.png

This is just a sausage sammich. Nothing strange here.

So, if you dip plain ruffles potato chips in ketchup, it taste just like McDonalds fries. 

Also, for your sweet and salty craving: Ruffles chips with Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies is a fine mix. 

2 hours ago, MahaVailo said:

How about some hot Dr.Pepper?

Room temp DR P is not all bad. Hot? like, coffee hot? uuhhh.. idk about that. 

6 hours ago, Elvinloar said:

Room temp DR P is not all bad. Hot? like, coffee hot? uuhhh.. idk about that. 

Don't knock it till you try it. Take some put it in a mug, and microwave it for about 30 seconds to a minute. As you take it out due to the carbonation it's very fizzy and then SUPER sweet. I love it in the winter.

24 minutes ago, ClaireVailo said:

Don't knock it till you try it. Take some put it in a mug, and microwave it for about 30 seconds to a minute. As you take it out due to the carbonation it's very fizzy and then SUPER sweet. I love it in the winter.

I will consider trying that. If we ever buy any soda again. There hasn't been any soda in the house in almost a year.

Super Vaughn

Cheese and peanut butter sandwich's are a wired one for me.. Also, Cheese and jam too (Jelly in the USA)   

Ya i have not have cheese and peanut butter in ages i recall my mother made it for me lol

I cant get over ranch and spagetti that is to much for me 

FadedSilence

i forgot to get a banana today so after we get the car back ill get one and get some spagetti

Not sure if this post is just for IRL, well I guess you could make it, but I probably wouldn't recommend it.

In the game 7 Days to Die, you can make Tuna Gravy on Toast. all kinds of wrong if you ask me, but apparently rather nutritious in the game. xD

• 5 weeks later...

Grilled cheese and jelly sandwiches. Its. so. good.

For entry into this world of food combinations, I recommend mild cheddar and apple jelly. Also, grape jelly and provolone are good. For the adventurous, pepper jelly and cream cheese spread.

The combinations are endless, and they are all super fantastic and easy to make.

I had a SpongeBob moment and had strawberry jam on my hamburger once it was absolutely mind blowing