Moto Bro

14 members have voted

1. 1. What Platform Do Have Skyrim For?

• PC
    • Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • I don't have Skyrim, but I want it
    • I don't have it, don't want it

Well since the other Skyrim topic is over 30 pages long (and getting old) I just wanted to ask what platform everyone got it for, and who all doesn't have Skyrim but wants to get it, ect.

I just got finished installing it for PC today and I've just barely started playing it so I'm not sure what to think of it yet but it looks amazing so far. For those of you that did buy it, what do you think of it?

It's only been out about a month but so far it is The Most Play Game of 2011 on Xbox Live, beating Modern Warfare 3, Gears of War 3, and Battlefield 3 (suck it shooters): Skyrim Most Played Game of 2011. I think that just shows you that alot of console and PC gamers alike are starting to get tired of so many shooters and were dying for a good multi-plaform game that wasn't a shooter. Personally I'm glad to see that for the first time in 3 years, something was more anticipated and more played than the latest Call of Duty game.

A bit Off-Topic but I also got Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary for the 360 and I love it. I know I just said I'm sick of shooters but I always make an exception for Halo games. I think they did an amazing job updating the graphics but staying very true to the original almost perfectly. I also liked the addition of hidden skulls and terminals as well as the ability to scan and analyze objects by using Voice Commands with the Kinect. However, I was a bit disappointed that they didn't really remake the Multiplayer from the original Halo but rather added a "Halo Anniversary Map Pack" to Halo:Reach and added new game modes with Classic Halo 1 Maps with only the weapons and vehicles from Halo 1 (including the Scoped Magnum). It's fun but just not the same.

Anyway so that's about it. Also if you don't own Skyrim or Halo Anniversary, please feel free to talk about any other new game(s) you may have recently gotten or plan to get soon. I still have Christmas money to spend on another few games but I need some ideas.