Tesla

Emeraldwpn

If you mean the car....It's amazingness.

Very, very incredibly small though (in height and width).

Has something like 5,000 batteries the size of laptop batters. Takes 6-8 hours to charge. Costs ~100k USD.

Just watched it on Top Gear, lol.

Nikola Tesla created the AC electrical system. He invented/patented close to three hundred things (I believe), like different types of electric motors, meters, regulators, Tesla coils, transformers etc. He also worked on a sort of death ray (like a directed energy weapon)... no government wanted it. Late 1800's.

That's all I know about him.

But you could have been asking about Tesla Motors... in which case I know absolutely nothing.

I was drunk when I made this topic last night. Had to pour myself a few drinks in celebration of getting a 90% on my chem final and that school is over for winter break

Also, some of the board topics are boring, was hoping to spark some talk, especially since my "what if" topic did nothing.

The best thing to come out of Serbia since Gavrilo Princip.

Really? :sly:

Well, I don't think that Princip intended to spin the wheel of WWI...

I mean, Milan is a member of the black hand after all.

Was right about neutrinos moving faster than the speed of light, meaning he proved Einstein wrong.

They still aren't calling that scientific fact yet (as far as I am aware). While the tests they've run seem to do so, they're still doing further tests. It's too big of a break through to just try twice. Although all signs are leading to Einstein being wrong, yes.