What’s something that just gets you so angry/upset that it ruins your day?

Reud

I swear I’m not scouting for ways to antagonize people lol.

Sometimes we remember things that get us so riled up that it just lives rent-free in our heads, what’s yours? 

For me it’s when I think about what happened to Junko Furuta (1988) Junko_Furuta_-_portret.jpg

This isn’t the board for me to explain what happened to poor JunkoSo I highly encourage you to do your own research if you don’t know. It’s both sad and upsetting because since the 3 males involved weren’t of-age, they received a slap on the wrist for some of the most heinous crimes. Still alive and walking to this day. It isn’t right when all she wanted to do was watch the newest episode of her favorite show, Dragonfly. 

I was working today and I was listening to Plastic Love and the album art reminded me of Junko and I got upset. Now you get to be upset with me! 

I remember first hearing about this case, It really was the most disgusting and saddest thing I came across, and the fact the killers are living free to this day is everything wrong with society. 

On a more positive note, Plastic Love is such a lovely song and the lyrics are so beautiful when you understand it. I enjoy listening to a lot of Japanese music, "Aimer" is my favourite artist by farrrr and if you like old classics, you should give "The Red Birds" a listen!

5 hours ago, Tristan said:

People who are jackasses to/abuse animals.

Second this honestly.

Recently I watched a Netflix docuseries called turning point the cold war and it broke me down listening to those that were living in Hiroshima at the time I was so upset seeing pictures of the children that had been burned due to the war and all those innocent civilians caught in the cross fires of the war it was just awful and so sad.  

On 3/20/2024 at 12:34 PM, skaders said:

I remember first hearing about this case, It really was the most disgusting and saddest thing I came across, and the fact the killers are living free to this day is everything wrong with society. 

On a more positive note, Plastic Love is such a lovely song and the lyrics are so beautiful when you understand it. I enjoy listening to a lot of Japanese music, "Aimer" is my favourite artist by farrrr and if you like old classics, you should give "The Red Birds" a listen!

Yeah, I very much agree! I even read the hentai doujin and it goes very much into detail; taking direct references from the admission of guilt from the court cases. It's so sad and messed up what happened to her, she didn't deserve that.

Oh yeah, it blows my mind that it's a song from the 80's. It seems all the best songs are from the 80's no matter where you're from! (90's kid here). I found the song through a friend playing a "Gura Sings" playlist and she was singing it, I liked it so much that I added it to my playlist and even read the translated lyrics! I'll give 'The Red Birds' a listen!