RONNIE DREW TF2

Andrewski

I heard about dota 2 being invented by steam people's so I downloaded it so I can get in on the beta. Then I started reminiscing how awesome tf2 was so I'm re-dling it. Ronnie drew damin let's play again and anyone else who plays tf2 add andrewstoppable.

I did some survey and it said they put me into a pool of people to receive the keys every week so I'm just waiting and praying for one.

l0l my friends sent icefrog an email and he gave him 6 keys

Lucky! I have 1 month with nothing to do till my trip so imma be playing video games lots so re dl tf2

buy dungeon defenders for like 6 bucks or dl League of Legends!

I'm not spending money cause I gotta be super cheap on everything for my savings to last the whole trip. What's league of legends like?

Lucky! I have 1 month with nothing to do till my trip so imma be playing video games lots so re dl tf2

buy dungeon defenders for like 6 bucks or dl League of Legends!

I'm not spending money cause I gotta be super cheap on everything for my savings to last the whole trip. What's league of legends like?

It's DoTa but not.

if you play league of legends i'm down to play

Sick. I left this morning for my Xmas holiday, didn't bring my laptop just phone. So add me and will play when I'm back probably Jan 2-3. My names WaitTillUSeeMyDickBitch. I didnt know I'd have change it to a 16 letter in game name which is lame.