Emeraldwpn

Keep this thread up till 2012 of this day. At least one post per day talking about the end of the world. Talk about how it's not real and explain. Talk about all sorts of possible worldendings. Make up shit, share stories. Whatever it takes to make this thread have at least one post per day until the following year.

The Zombie Apocalypse will begin soon, but that won't matter because Aliens will also invade Earth and everyone in the world will have to join forces to fight them all off together. There will also be a massive comet take out our Moon, which will mess up the tides of the oceans and cause a massive climate change all over the world. And then... I dunno, I'm high.

Praise God now, or die! D:

No srsly, the mayans just didnt bother to make the calendar any longer. Our world will collapse from a lack of natural resources or the sun eating us up.

jesus is gonna come, and wipe out all the fucking infidels, take all true believers up to heaven, then give the world to the meek, for they shall inherit it.

No srsly, the mayans just didnt bother to make the calendar any longer. Our world will collapse from a lack of natural resources or the sun eating us up.

our world will end from neither of those...i award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul...

Edited by Stunner

our world will end from neither of those...i award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul...

billy_madison_principal_no_points_mercy_soul_movie_image_01.jpg