Batman's Voices

Mike

Is that like, supposed to be funny?

+1

Someone, hid/deleted my original comment. Now nobody knows why this topic is randomly about candy bars now.

Batman movies are cheezey. Heath Ledger was a good actor but he played a gay cowboy so I can't forgive him for that crappy movie. I don't think it's funny that he's dead. I just think he had a stupid name and despite his awesome acting as The Joker in The Dark Knight, that movie still sucks. I don't think suicide is funny, and we don't even know if he committed suicide.

The moral of the story is, Heath Candy Bar is delicious but requires a drink. Heath as a name for a human being is terrible.

Is that like, supposed to be funny?

+1

Someone, hid/deleted my original comment. Now nobody knows why this topic is randomly about candy bars now.

Batman movies are cheezey. Heath Ledger was a good actor but he played a gay cowboy so I can't forgive him for that crappy movie. I don't think it's funny that he's dead. I just think he had a stupid name and despite his awesome acting as The Joker in The Dark Knight, that movie still sucks. I don't think suicide is funny, and we don't even know if he committed suicide.

The moral of the story is, Heath Candy Bar is delicious but requires a drink. Heath as a name for a human being is terrible.

:facepalm2: