PCH

Emeraldwpn

I have never heard of them until a friend bought it up to me. Then i remembered, it's those people who randomly deliver $1mil+ to random winners.

Have you guys ever heard of them? If so, have you ever tried entering in their sweepstakes?

I can remember seeing their commercials on TV since I was a little kid. My parents never entered it because you get so much more junk, bullshit mail from them in return for a lotteries chance at winning (1 in 500-600M). Not worth it in my opinion.

Ever wonder why the people that win always look like they are on welfare?

You don't randomly win, you send in money each time to be selected to win from another pool who then again pics and eventually after you send them all of your life savings you get selected into another pool of "winners" and the process repeats itself.

PS: It'sascam

You don't randomly win, you send in money each time to be selected to win from another pool who then again pics and eventually after you send them all of your life savings you get selected into another pool of "winners" and the process repeats itself.

you don't send in any money, at all.

Must have been another one then. But...

Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is a multi-channel direct marketing company that offers discounted magazine subscriptions and household merchandise to consumers with the chance to enter to win one of many ongoing sweepstakes.

They'll still send you junk if/when they can. Sounds wonderful.

Must have been another one then. But...

Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is a multi-channel direct marketing company that offers discounted magazine subscriptions and household merchandise to consumers with the chance to enter to win one of many ongoing sweepstakes.

They'll still send you junk if/when they can. Sounds wonderful.

meh, it some cases even that could be good. A $1 saved is a $1 earned.