Just another FYI

Nikki

My account was hacked months ago and all my attempts to recover it still have been denied so just FYI to anyone that might of had me added in game, that its not been me on that account for a while. I believe whoever stole it must of tried to sell it and maybe of gotten it banned bc funny enough I receive emails from Jagex saying so, yet they wont let me recover the account back thru my email..... Anyway, just thought I'd let you know if you cared or not lol

Maybe one day I'll get it back but doesn't seem like they care enough to even look at my requests.....Soo I will prob never have it back.

Btw, hiiiii Gladz!

ya wasnt sure no worries tho I never clicked them and I have a totally different computer than

I had back when it was hacked, so no possible way they have me keylogged or anything anymore, just sucks Jagex are so stupid....

Hey Nikki - Really crappy about your acc, sorry :(.

I've found that giving them all the info you can about payments and how you got p2p (dates on your cc bill, exact amount, name on card, etc) helps immensley. So if you haven't already, I'd put anything I could about that in the query.

thanks Delvin. Tried everything I even had payment numbers from way back to like 97 and it didnt help.... honestly I dont think anyone really looks at the recovery attempts, bc if they did I'd have my account back already.. I've given up tired of the letdown when the attempts fail.

I had to spend 2 hours with them recovering mine. I had to use really old passwords and membership info that I used back in 01-04 to get my account back. Details on where you live/lived help as they claim to look at IP addys too

Good luck

Sent them my very first passwords in order, old membership payment numbers from the first 6 months i played, where i was living with detailed dates of my moves, and my original recoveries....nothing worked I tried recovering it for 2 months then gave up...I mean seriously what else do they need my firstborn child?

Sent them my very first passwords in order, old membership payment numbers from the first 6 months i played, where i was living with detailed dates of my moves, and my original recoveries....nothing worked I tried recovering it for 2 months then gave up...I mean seriously what else do they need my firstborn child?

if you have the IP or ISP that you made your account at, that helps