Found an old topic I started on Di forums

Chewy

villandra used to be top 10, enjoi got banned befoire he gave me a yellolw phat, I still am homies with b r a d and purecurt. realviper and crash888888 were irl roomies and are gone to my knoiwledge. crash was banned after giving me a green mask and popping a christmas cracker with me for a yellow. I gave it back to him as he asked. Let's here ur old rs homie storeies? Like I said, My oldest RS friends are B R A d, and Purecurt, both of 9 years.

Edited by Chewynicka

Well one of my real life friends told me about RS (Classic at the time), so he became my first friend. His original RSN was Tidusover14 and now I believe it's Cypher Muse, but I'm not sure since I haven't seen him in a few months now because he comes and goes from RS.

I can't really remember who my next few friends were but there are some people on my friend's list to this day that have been there since Classic and the early days of RS2. Most of them were people I met when I was in Dragonwood for 8 long years.

Hopefully the people I meet in Gladz will be my friends for years to come as well.

The first people I ever met on RS were "Sixxtoes" and "Holacolas" who actually turned out to live about 20 minutes away from me!

Oh and my sister but we're still fighting over Mario.. so I hate her.