Top 1,500 in the world MW3

Grave Wizard

I hate the prestige calculator...if the game has been out for less than 3 months and your prestige 6, why would it think it would take 2 years to get to 7... Grats bro.

Edited by KiIIer Cam

nobody plays team defender also it goes by total score. gratz tho!

obligatory: lower k/d than me.

All playlists go by total score. Ahh doi! (5 million isn't nobody)

Fixing my K/D when i get 10th.

Who cares about K/D lol. Except when you are playing Team Deathmatch.

Kids who obsess over their K/D ratio are the destruction of this franchise.

NOTE: I had over a 3.3 in MW2. And I'm not proud of it. The games are 1000000x more fun when you simply don't care about your K/D. I think I'm around 1.5 in MW3, because I'd rather have fun playing HC S&D doing trickshots all day long.

123 hours. Jfc

I had like 31 days on WaW, 19 days on CoD4, 18 days on MW3, and 8 days on Black Cocks lol, and I quit BO at Christmas a month after it came out

not as pro as runskep tho cod is shit game and im never going back, there's no goal setting and all that happens unless you fuck around is care about k/d and then you get pissed if you don't get like 2+ kd in a game

Is the game that easy that it only takes 123 hours to be classified as "super good"?

Depends how good you are really a positive K/D above a 1.75 i'd say is "Good". Super Good would be a 2.25?

People bought this MW2 expansion?

Like the DLC's? Only two maps were really wack Fuel and another.

NOTE: I had over a 3.3 in MW2. And I'm not proud of it. The games are 1000000x more fun when you simply don't care about your K/D. I think I'm around 1.5 in MW3, because I'd rather have fun playing HC S&D doing trickshots all day long.

Memphus's right it is funner if you don't give a damn.

123 hours. Jfc

I had like 31 days on WaW, 19 days on CoD4, 18 days on MW3, and 8 days on Black Cocks lol, and I quit BO at Christmas a month after it came out

not as pro as runskep tho cod is shit game and im never going back, there's no goal setting and all that happens unless you fuck around is care about k/d and then you get pissed if you don't get like 2+ kd in a game

I have 58 days played on mw2 k/d's like 2.6 on it w/l is like 3.8 and it's got some goals if your in a clan now a days. Plus if you get bored of rs u can always rape on mw3.

Edited by Unbeaten_1v2

People bought this MW2 expansion?

Like the DLC's? Only two maps were really wack Fuel and another.

He was making a joke at the fact that this game itself is simply an expansion pack for MW2. Nothing new and innovative has hit this franchise since COD4. It's the same shit recycled.

I refer to the game as MW 2.5

yeah id enjoy running around getting straight murdered...k/d makes the game. bads can get out

Edited by Stunner
  • 3 weeks later...

123 hours. Jfc

Would have never possibly imagined you saying this two years ago