how did...

Bryce

When I first started going to a youth Center while I lived in Hawaii there was a large group of people surrounding the computers at the center. They happened to be playing Rs and I ended up getting sucked in to playing O_o

A friend told me about it back in 2002 and kept bugging me to try it out. I tried it and didn't like it at first so I didn't play it, then I gave it another try sometime in 2003 and started getting into it. I've been playing on and off ever since.

I blame my good friend who rushed in my home, in my room to the computer and started playing rs. I said to myself I would never play videogame, and look at me now... :shithappens:

created rs account during 6th grade just to talk to some of my friends from school (only used it like twice), then during 8th grade one of my friends got me to start playing, and here i am now.

one friend played it when it was RSc. Graphics didn't interest me so i didn't bother. Another friend started playing it and my family recently got a computer after that. So, I started playing.

My cousin back in 2004 showed me and when ever I went to my grandmas house id go play because I didn't have a computer, until I told my mom I wanted one and she said she would match whatever I saved to buy my own. About a week after that I had $500 went out a bought a brand new hp with a 19" flat screen at 12 yrs old, I thought I was the sht. lol

Started playing in '02 when the kids on my street switched from dominating starcraft and diablo 2 to dominating runescape. Used to play on dialup and we all sucked at typing so we had to use two-way radios to talk.