RA 4 LIFE@@@

India777

ahhhh the good old days. one of the reasons why i respect and love ko so much because lot of our memebers from ra went to triforce when ra closed and from there to ko :) cant wait to fight em!! :D

just found this my 1st war with them but idk if thats the old bk or not. my old username india777 :D

Edited by Semunitis

ahhhh the good old days. one of the reasons why i respect and love ko so much because lot of our memebers from ra went to triforce when ra closed and from there to ko :) cant wait to fight em!! lets give em a fight they will never forget!!! :D

just found this my 1st war with them but idk if thats the old bk or not. my old username india777 :D

ahhhh the good old days. one of the reasons why i respect and love ko so much because lot of our memebers from ra went to triforce when ra closed and from there to ko :) cant wait to fight em!! lets give em a fight they will never forget!!! :D

woops messed up on editing XD

was i really 98? i thought i was 109? hmm thats strange...

oh wait your right geez... well i quit for a while and only recently came back but for gladz this time :D

Edited by Semunitis