Proper Parenting

Mjkmjkmjkmjk

Bwahahaha serves that little runt right to talk shit. Nowadays everyone takes 'talking shit' for granted and its good to see words coming back to bite someone who obviously deserved it. Hope it was a good example to the rest of her friends lol.

I would separate myself from my parents from that point on. Worthless parents are worthless.

^Not sure if serious

Bwahahaha serves that little runt right to talk shit. Nowadays everyone takes 'talking shit' for granted and its good to see words coming back to bite someone who obviously deserved it. Hope it was a good example to the rest of her friends lol.

I would separate myself from my parents from that point on. Worthless parents are worthless.

^Not sure if serious

I am serious.

I'm surprised the liberals haven't complained about how this is child abuse.

I don't know what you're on about. I'ma liberal, and I think this is far from child abuse. Bitch got what she had coming.

I'ma liberal

There's no need to insult yourself. I'm sure that in time you will grow out of this mental deficiency and lead a normal, healthy life without need for further medication.

I'ma liberal

There's no need to insult yourself. I'm sure that in time you will grow out of this mental deficiency and lead a normal, healthy life without need for further medication.

sure, whatever.