Im building a computer, ordering parts sometime tomorrow

Res

Yeah hes at home now, they watched him over night. I called him and talked to him for a few, they told him he needs to start eating better or he will die. So he said hes going to work on that tomorrow. His memory seems to be back just fine now, he answered the phone and knew who I was right away, said he was thinking about me.

Edit: Thanks for the information btw

Edited by Dpa

So im having issues, I thought my computer was failing to boot as it didnt display anything on screen. It posted, just didnt load anything ( dont have speakers so i never paid attention to windows loading noises.) I had my headphones on and noticed it loaded windows, just didnt display anything.

I figured it out, I just cant use my monitor to boot on DVI. Now this is where it gets tricky.

My monitor, wont boot on my pc using DVI but it will using VGA. So I thought maybe my dvi port/cable was broken. So I used my monitor on my brother computer and it works fine.

I put my brothers monitor on my computer using DVI and it booted fine on dvi. Then I put my monitor on my computer and DVI worked, I just cant boot using my monitor using DVI. My monitor is fine, it just dont like my computer, how can I fix that?